Tuesday 6 March 2012

unforgetable moment


some  day,  I was studying in the class with my friends. that time is mathemathic lesson. do you  know?? my mathemathic teacher was indeed boring. I and my friends bored together. I could not  stand with  it, but however, mathemathic is lesson that include  to national examination. 
while we were studying, my conselling teacher knocked the door. then she called a name. I was not concentrate and I thought that I was called. but, when I moved forward, my friend also stood up and he moved forward too. my teacher was confused with it. There are two student stood up and moved forward together.
my teacher made little smile with it. and, when my friend who stood up with me called me, “hey, who is called ??? either you or me ??”. then, my teacher called again the name. “ihan not fian.,”, ouh, I was very embarassed with it. and, another time, I promised that I  would not replaced it again.

No comments: