Saturday 12 May 2012

What's Happen with my friends ??

                   Today  is the day that i've waited ! Weekend ! I'm sure that all of my friends in this  office feel so. Include my best friend, Sandy, who good at automotive, comes close to me. He persuades me to go with him during this weekend. I accept that. Then, my girl friend, Vira, comes. She also ask me to spend weekend with her.
                   Then, I wishper to her, "Sorry honey, I can't. Maybe later. I'll meet you later.I don't wanna make him jealous.". After that, Vira go out. Sandy's face looks so angry and he looks at the other side. I change the atmosphere immediatelly and talk about plan for tomorrow.
                    The next day, Sandy picks up me by his car. His fresh face remember me about his kindness that make him become my best friend. Then, I go to his car immediatelly. I'm not patient to go to beach. In street, I says, "Hey, look at that ! Thats Vira and her bestfriend, Lily !" After I say that, Sandy's face becomes so bad immediatelly. But,a few minute, he smiles and grind. But, it is strange. Huh, I just want make it easy. Maybe he is happy because he meets Lily.



                     Then, we face them, and we go out frrom our car. And I see Vira's car is breaking down. So, I aks Sandy repair it. But, he asks us for scissors or whatever sharp thing. And one more again, he shows that smile.
                     Beside that, Icome close to Lily. We sit together  on the one side of her car. We talk funny and I reach her hand. Vira who stands beside Lily looks very angry and jealous. But, I dont care it.
                      The car has been fixed. Sandy repeats thats smile again and he goes back to his car. Meanwhile, Vira who looks jealous goes to her car and says emotionally, "Now, it's mine. I'll drive !  ". Lily is woried and she says, "B..But, you can not drive, right ??" "I dont care !" answer Vira. Then she drive as fast as she can. For the last time, I shout, "oh, Where you go ?? " "We will go to the hell !" saiy Vira. "No ! We'll go to the hill !" said Lily. Thats very strange. I think, Vira is very jealous with me, untill he want to go to hell. But, I'm sure that she will not do that because she is strong ! She is stronger than me. She will not die just because it.
                       Then, we continue to go to the beach. But, I'm not comfortable with him,Sandy. Sandy always smiles along journey. I ask him what make him smile along time. He just says, "Nothing... It will be nice weekend, right ?". Hmmm... Maybe he is happy looks Vira is jealous with me. Hahahaha...
                        The next day, we must work again. But, today is different. All employers are being calm. Oh, OMG !! do you believe it ?? Vira and Lily have passed  away !! Their corpses are found in the deepest revine. I am very sad. I lost my lovely girlfriend forever ! Unfortunatelly, I met her yesterday  and I hurt her heart. I tell Sandy immediatelly about this bad news. When I take my cellphone, my friend, Rasid has shared that news to all friends, but I havent opened it. I think Sandy has known it.  But there is a message from Sandy.
                        "Hi my buddy.. I'm so sorry to hear that. And I'm sorry about Vira and 
                          also Lily. I just want you to apologize me for the last time. Good bye
                          my buddy. Hope your life is better than me."

                                                                                                                                      fictitious story

No comments: